iTreatMedic is a boutique service, in partnership with Chiropractic First, that offers soft tissue massage – an integral part of physical therapy.
Our nervous system sends signals from our brains to control and coordinate all functions of the body. When signals are interferred due to injuries or damage, some parts of our bodies may not function at its optimum capability. The introduction of soft tissue massage brings forth an age old treatment that provides healing to the whole body, especially when muscles and tendons become knotted, impaired or damaged.
Soft Release Therapy address pain felt in the Ankle, Wrist, Back and Spine. It would also attend to lifestyle concerns such as stress related Headache, Migraine, Whiplash, Neck Stiffness and Frozen Shoulder Stress, and other concerns like Sports Injuries, Degenerative Muscle Disease, Sinuses and Growing Pains in Children.
Types of Soft Release Therapy includes:
– Soft Release Technique
– Myofascial Release
– Deep Tissue Massage
– Trigger Point Therapy
– Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
– Ice Massage
– Posture, Ergonomic Correction
Benefits of Soft Release Therapy includes:
– Increase circulation
– enhanced the immune system
– promote nervous system functioning
– reduce blood pressure
– relieve in pain and muscle tension
– improve mood, intellectual reasoning and job performance
Standard Therapy45 mins Foot Therapy includes:
- Heat TherapyHeat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles which increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damage tissue
- Tuina MassageMaking use of rhythmic compression techniques & combination of harmonious flow of Qi throughout the body, which promotes and enhance healing process
Soft Release Therapy40 mins Soft Release Therapy includes:
- A combination of established osteopathic techniques and soft tissue therapy which tailored to individual to reduce the development of painful muscular patterning. Soft Tissue therapy helps alleviate the soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions.
Please note that this service is only available at CFG Hougang Mall Clinic. For more information, please call 6384 2322.