Across the UK, all of our practices remain open for you and your community. We have extensive hygiene and social distancing measures in place to help make your visit to Chiropractic First, easier and safer for everyone.
We’re all in this together and we all need to play our part in keeping everyone safe and well, so please show your support and care for each other and our hard working colleagues by wearing a face covering and keeping a safe distance while in our practices.
Social Distancing and Hygiene
- All patients contacting us for an appointment are triaged by a member of our team to establish their status (asymptomatic / symptomatic / self-isolating / living with someone symptomatic / have been in contact with anyone symptomatic).
- Only people in the asymptomatic category can attend the practice.
- A second triage is conducted at the practice by a team member.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to.
- All team members at Chiropractic First follow government social distancing guidance where possible.
- Practice layout has been adapted to maintain social distancing between patients and all team members where possible.
- All team members wear the correct PPE as recommended by PHE & the GCC.